Learn to Sort, Filter, Organize and Edit photos like a pro in this comprehensive guide to Adobe Lightroom
What you’ll learn
- Create image catalogs, configure preferences and import images into Lightroom
- Understand how to calibrate colour profiles and work with various colour spaces
- Work with different file formats including RAW, TIFF, PSD, JPEG and DNG
- Export images to Photoshop for Additional Editing
- Customize the Lightroom interface using identity plates.
- Configure and Apply text or graphical watermarks to images.
- Proficiently navigate the Library, Develop, Map, Print, Slideshow and Web Modules
- Use keywords, colour labels, star ratings, pick flags, and image attributes to filter, sort and organize images.